Click Image for Gallery
Top 5 Features for Coastal Cruising and Sportfishing
- Easy to use, High brightness 9” tablet style touchscreen
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying CHIRP, Forwardscan, Sidescan and Downscan images
- Radar port for connection to a Simrad solid state radar
- Direct Audio, Autopilot, communication and engine connection and control over NMEA2000
- Built-in WiFi for mobile device mirroring and internet downloads of charting and software
- Easy to use multi touch software
- Safely and easily navigate using your favourite cartography (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Determine depth, bottom type and find fish using one of the many echosounder technology options
- Quick and simple control of entertainment systems connected on NMEA2000
- Vessel circuit control when connected to a C-zone digital switching system
- View and monitor engine data while underway
- Low Profile Glass dash styling
- Super bright widescreen display
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Software update notifications and downloads when connected to the internet
- Screen mirroring when connected to a mobile device
- Built in 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slot
- Built in echosounder (Broadband & Chirp)
- Built in DownScan and Sidescan Imaging (transducer required)
- Built inForwardscan Imaging (transducer required)
- Radar port for direct connection to Simrad 3G/4G or Halo Radar scanners
- Operable with OP40/OP50 Remote
- Advanced NMEA2000 networking
Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
The GO9 XSE offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar.
Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
The GO9 XSE is a full-featured chartplotter, with support for the widest available range of cartography options including C-MAP® MAX-N, Navionics®, Insight®, Insight Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts.
Expand Your View with a Simrad Radar Solution
The Simrad GO9 XSE is a full-featured radar display with plug-and-play connectivity to Simrad Broadband 3G™, Broadband 4G™, and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems.
Fully Customisable Interface
The Simrad GO9 XSE is fully customisable to suit your vessel and your favourite on-water activities – from power boating, to fishing, to water sports.
Plan Smarter with TripIntel™ Technology
Designed for power boaters, TripIntel technology tracks and displays the key information you need to plan safe and enjoyable days on the water.
Easier Navigation with Automatic Routing (EasyRouting / AutoRouting not available in the USA)
Automatic routing brings the convenience of in-car navigation to boating, helping you to plot a route and get underway with less delay. Simply select a destination, and your GO XSE display will suggest the shortest, safest route taking into consideration the draught and dimensions of your vessel. This feature is available with Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts (Navionics Autorouting), and with Jeppesen CMAP MAX-N+ charts (Jeppesen Easy Routing).
EasyRouting / AutoRouting not available in the USA
Built-in 10 Hz GPS receiver*
With a high-speed GPS receiver updating your position ten times every second, the Simrad GO9 XSE is ideal for use aboard fast-moving RIBs and powerboats.
Cruise Charting View
Designed with power boating in mind, the Simrad GO9 XSE offers a unique Cruise Charting page that brings together crucial navigation data and charts in one easily readable display.
NMEA 2000® Engine Monitoring & Instrumentation
The Simrad GO9 XSE connects to any NMEA 2000®-capable equipment aboard your vessel including outboard and inboard engines; fuel level and flow meters; speed, heading, and water temperature sensors; and much more.
Watch Your Depth with Built-in Sonar
Knowing the true depth beneath your hull can help you enjoy your time on the water with fewer worries, and makes it easier to locate suitable anchorages in unfamiliar waters.
Cruise Confidently with ForwardScan™ Sonar
Using an optional ForwardScan transducer, this forward-looking sonar technology provides a clear two-dimensional image of the bottom in front of your vessel, allowing you to navigate shallow or poorly-charted waters with confidence.
Find fish with CHIRP & StructureScan® HD sidescan imaging
Whether fishing is your life or just a casual hobby, any fishing trip will benefit from the extensive array of built-in sonar technology on the Simrad GO9 XSE.
Simrad SonicHub®2 & Bluetooth® Audio Integration
If you’re not at home on the water without a good soundtrack, the Simrad SonicHub®2 marine audio system is the perfect companion to a GO9 XSE display.
GoFree™ cloud enabled with Built-in Wi-Fi
With Wi-Fi built in, the Simrad GO9 XSE provides direct access to GoFree cloud services including easy wireless map downloads, software updates, and more.
The Simrad GO9 XSE is the only GO Series display compatible with SiriusXM Marine satellite weather, via the optional WM-3 expansion module, for real-time access to weather information right on your display.
- Built-in GPS receiver works in any bracket-mount installation, and when flush-mounted with most fibreglass hulls. When flush-mounted in a metal hulled vessel, an external GPS receiver such as the Simrad GS25 may be required.
Operating temp: -15°C to +55°C
Water ingress: IPX6 and 7
Weight (excluding mounting hardware): 1.315 kg - GO9 XSE
Screen brightness: 1200 nits
Screen resolution: 480 x 800 (H x W)
Viewing angle in degrees: (typical value at contrast ratio = 10)
L/R: 70, top: 50, bottom: 60: Electrical
Operating voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
Current draw at 13.6V (sonar off, max B/L): 1 A
Low power standby mode: Yes
Protection: Reverse polarity and temporary over-voltage to 36 V
Alarm output current: 1 A max
Processor: iMX61 single core
Conformity: CE, C-Tick
NMEA 2000 (compliant): 1 port (Micro-C male) -,network load 1 LEN : 1 combined port Power and NMEA 2000 (7 pin connector)
Card reader: Dual microSD