Click Image for Gallery
The ultimate piece of equipment and the number one choice for anglers and avid fisherman alike, the Jigging Master Power Spell series of fishing reels boasts improved performance, great versatility, as well as unmatched reliability to help you bring in that catch of a lifetime. With extensive testing and R&D, as well as over 12 years of fishing experience, the team at Jigging Master was able to develop specialty reels enhanced specifically for jigging. Equipped with optimized gear ratios for torque and speed combined with smooth and strong drag, Jigging Master gives you the advantage to easily bring in your next monster fish.
The Jigging Master Power Spell series are well built conventional lever drag reels utilizing 8 stainless steel ball bearings with one anti-reverse bearing and two docking gear design. This configuration provides smooth, dependable performance. Combined with an enhanced ergonomic handle, landing that big one has never been easier.
- One-hand manipulation drag setting design
- Precision CNC machined from a solid block of Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Superior drag technology for exceptionally smooth, strong, and reliable drag
- 8 stainless steel ball bearing, 1 stainless steel anti-reverse bearing, and 2 docking gears design
- Excellent free spool
- Unique JM anti-reversal / dual docking design to minimize pressure on the main gear and bearing for superior longevity
- Weather, rust, and scratch resistant anodized surface treatment
- Equipped with power handle and ergonomic CNC aluminum cranking T-Bar
- Gear Ratio: 1 : 4
- Retrieve Per Crank: 34.61"
- Reel Type: Conventional / Lever Drag
- Spool Diameter: 70mm
- Spool Width: 31mm
- Gross Weight: 700g
- Line Capacity: 500 Meters / 546 Yards / 1638 feet (Measured with #6 / PE6 line. 400M with PE8 size line)
- Effective Drag: 45 lbs / Max 80 lbs
- Package Includes: Reel, Power Handle, T-Bar, Tool, Manual and JM Reel Sack