Click Image for Gallery
As Chirp continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the lineup of single band transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. The M135M, is a 1kW, economical Chirp transducer designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at the medium frequency range of 85-135 kHz, these transducers reveal ultra-clear target resolution in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 1,500 feet*).
The transducer includes a plastic housing which is secured inside the hull of the boat and is filled with Eco-friendly anti-freeze. The transducer is inserted into the housing and adjusted for the proper dead rise offset, insuring the beam is shooting straight down. The liquid provides the best medium to transmit through the fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The benefits to the in-hull transducer are that there are no protruding features on the exterior of the hull making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 25' with solid core, fiberglass hulls.
- Depth Only
- Chirp Ready Medium frequency (85-135kHz) for great offshore and inshore performance
- 24 to 16 degree beamwidth
- 1 kW
- Depth range: to 1200' (365 meters)
- Perfect for trailered or lifted boats
- Urethane Housing- liquid filled
- Exclusive Xducer ID®
- Weight: 9.17 lb (4.16 kg)
- Hull Deadrise: adjustable 2° to 20°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- For use on solid fiberglass hulls only